Yelp

Monday, January 31, 2011

Vegan Pizza Day(s)???

So I think I interpreted Vegan Pizza Day as Vegan Pizza Days....

Friends and I were looking for a fun place (bar w/ good food) to watch the Lakers v. Celtics game.  Somehow we ended up at Oak Fire Pizzeria (Oak Fire Pizza) on La Cienega Blvd in WeHo. To my excitement, they had A VEGAN PIZZA PIE OPTION! They also allow you to pick any other regular pie they have and VEGANIZE IT!  I went with the Exotic mushroom with Truffle Oil Pizza and had them swap it with vegan cheese.

So, here's my yumminess breakdown of the pizza:
1. They use soy cheese, I'm not a huge fan. But it was tolerable.
2. Their crust are ULTA THIN and CRISPY. AMAZINGGG!!!
3. Veggies were OK. Could have used more truffle oil, seemed like they were skimping.
4. Overall, would def go back but prob try a different pizza combo next time around. Maybe the DEEP DISH VEGANIZED!

They also have beer on tap and wines/full alchie bar! Great atmosphere, huge TVs to watch games/shows.  Unfortunately My Lakers lost, but the food kinda made up for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment