Yelp

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Calling all VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE foodies out there!

Hi kids,

So, I know a lot of us out there have gluten allergies, it's the cool thing to have nowadays :) haha, but no joke, I, myself try to stay away from gluten as much as I can because I feel much lighter, less bloated, and overall better. Agreed?

So, I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I LOVE TO COOK.  Baking, not so much. But, anything that makes baked-tasting goods without the actual baking, I am ALL FOR!

During my scavenging, months ago, for a good gluten free vegan breakfast item, I found this website: Hannas Vegan Kitchen.

And after searching around, I found this recipe: Hanna's Gluten Free Cornmeal Pancakes.  They are BOMB. And light, and BOMBB!! I sub the brown rice flour for almond flour (Bob Mills) and add some blueberries or bananas and it works out PERFECTLY! Even my non-vegan family members LOVE IT...

So, check Hanna's site out and give them yummy cakes a shot this weekend...You will not be disappointed :))

No comments:

Post a Comment