Yelp

Friday, January 21, 2011

Foodies Rejoice!

Hello All... So if you're here it's probably because you did a search for vegetarian food eateries, or hidden yummy restaurants, or somethin to that effect...


You've come to the right place!  I'm gonna spare everyone the "I am from... I love this...I enjoy that.." preface and get straight to the goods....FOOD.

I'm excited to start my first blog with an awesome new find! Interim Cafe in the city of Santa Monica (on Wilshire btwn 5th and 6th). Here's the cafe menu: Interim Cafe Menu.  I stumbled upon this place today on my bike ride from Weho to SaMo, while jonesin' for something cold and yummy! I believe the chef who opened the place in the 90s used to work at Newsroom Cafe, so you can expect a healthful, fresh menu here too! Not just that though, the food is YUM ATTACK! from the breakfast items, to the tamale platter, and great salad, sandwich, soup combos. Also, great smoothies. But the best part about Interim Cafe...?  THE VEGAN CHOCOLATE SOFT SERVE!!!! Did I mention, it's homemade???! So creamy, so good, and healthy? This place is a GEM! 


Ok, so above is the front page of the menu showing the CHOCOLATE SALVATION ( aka amazing vegan soft serve) and on the right is what I ordered: the vegan hot tamale platter. I also ordered the Chocolate Salvation with roasted almonds and chocolate sauce but couldn't manage to take a pic before scarfing it down :) 


I will definitely be going back VERY SOON. So more pics to come shortly....

No comments:

Post a Comment