Yelp

Friday, January 21, 2011

San Diego Weekend Trip

So, my girls and I took a last minute weekend trip to San Diego last Saturday. Whilst on my morning walk along the boat dock, I came across this adorable bookstore/coffee house: Upstart Crow Bookstore & Coffeehouse.  Among the awesome book selection, they have yummy coffee and great healthy food choices.  I was looking for something sweet and nutty to go with my americano, and to my delight, came across these lovely cookies: Nutridel Vegan Crisp Cookies.  I opted for the Flax Seed one and it was DELICIOUS!! No refined sugar, full of fiber, and good tasting?? Now, this is blog-worthy! They sell 'em all over SD and in some health foody restaurants in LA, so check out the website and get your butts over there ASAP! Along with a cup of coffee, they are the start to the perfect healthy happy-day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment