Yelp

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mendocino Farms - Downtown LA

I'm tired so I'm going to get straight to the point: THIS PLACE IS CUTE. ADORABLE. CROWDED. AND IT HAS PRETTY DARN GOOD FOOD. 





This was on my "food bucket list" and I'm glad I was able to make it out for lunch. I ordered the "My Vegan Trip Through India" and it was HEFTY.  I could only eat half of it but it was pretty good, a little heavy (if I had to make any criticism) but good nonetheless.




This place offers 2 VEGAN SANDWICH OPTIONS and it also had 2 prepared salad options that were both PHENOMENAL! One black eyed pea salad and one spinach salad.   I was also informed that they usually offer 1 VEGAN SOUP, although they didn't have one today :(


The food is GOOD and definitely worth a shot.  Next time I go I will be trying the mexican style sandwich and maybe some vegan chili and I'll let yall know how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment