Yelp

Monday, April 11, 2011

Did I mention I LOVE COFFEE???!



Random? Well, I really really REALLY love coffee.  Pure, black, straight-up, no sugar, no milk, nada, just the good strong black italian stuff. yum.

So I was at the Americana in Glendale today and found this adorable, authentic espresso set for sale at the cafe (Deluca's Italian Deli) that we had lunch. FYI, Deluca's has great food as well, and good vegetarian (some prepared vegan foods from the deli case) options.  Check out the menu here: http://delucasdeli.com/menu.html (I ordered the combo salad option: Capponata, Insalata di Farro, and a Wild Rice Salad with Marcona Almonds)

Anyways, I had to make me some espresso AS SOON AS I stepped foot into the house, and I did... So how was it?

Well, I love coffee, the stronger the better, so I felt the espresso fell a little flat in terms of strength and depth of flavor.  It was still good and enjoyable, but I think I'm gonna head out and get me some fresh Italian espresso beans and grind them up myself, to get the best espresso experience!

Either way, this machine is adorable, easy-to-use, and gave me an old-school, European feeling that I loved.... So...very glad I got it and plan to use it DAILY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment