Yelp

Friday, March 11, 2011

Organic Japanese-Style CREPES in Bev Hills...SO GOOD!

So, my cousin has been raving about this place for months now and today, finally, I had a chance to give it a try.  It's called Harajuku and here's the website: http://www.harajukucrepe.us/.

I was curious what made them Japanese instead of French and the owner explained to me that Japanese-style crepes are much simpler, thinner, and healthier (with use of fresh, natural, simple ingredients).  They don't overstuff and overdo their crepes - Making them deliciously light and perfect for on-the-go munching! What's more, Harajuku Crepe strives to use seasonal, organic ingredients in their dishes!


Here's a pic of my Earl Grey Tea flavored crepe batter filled with organic peanut butter and bananas and strawberries!


They offer lots of options, from breakfast crepes to savory crepes and yummy decadent dessert crepes....

During my chat with the owner, I kept pushing for the addition of a VEGAN crepe on the menu and he said he was trying to come up with one and should have one available SOON! SO EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment