Yelp

Sunday, March 20, 2011

NATURAL PRODUCT EXPO WEST.... a bit delayed...


So, I know I'm a week late.  But, to my defense, I ate A LOT there, and had EVEN MORE to eat from my take-homes, so I needed some time to eat, digest and now, write.  So, the pic above is of 1/40th of all the stuff I was given at the show to take home.  This is on top of the MILLION of sampled foods there.  So, yeah, I'm still digesting!

Don't get me wrong, this expo was the most AMAZING event I have ever been to, TRULY!  I mean for someone like me, a foodie, a vegetarian, and a lover of anything NATURAL, it was PURE HEAVEN.  All the big names were there: Amy's, Daiya, Double Rainbow, Soy-Licious, Chicago Soy, Yogi, Kind Bars, Lara Bars, Tom's Toothpaste, Gardenburger, Macrobar, Organic Sunshine Burgers, TaDah!, Eden Organic, Tea's Tea, Cas Cal, Steaz Teas, Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Prince Tahini, TerasWhey, Liberte Yogurt, Sol Cuisine Vegan Gluten-Free Burgers, EatPastry Vegan Cookie Dough, Stonewall's Vegan Jerquee, Hodo Soy Beanery, AND A MILLION MORE...

I STILL have bags and bags (and bagsss) of stuff from them.  I think the best and easiest way to go about this is name some of my top favs (That I can still remember).  So, here it goes:

Matt's Muchies (Premium Fruit Snack)- Island Mango
Stephen James Luxury Organics - Beauty Bar
Crunchfuls (Cereal)
TahDah! - Lemon-Garlic Hummus Falafel Wrap
Organic Sunshine Burgers - Falafel
Soy-Licious
Chicago Soydairy Dandies VEGAN MARSHMALLOWS & TEESE CHEESE
Amy's Pizzas
Daiya
Hodo Soy Beanery
EatPastry Vegan Cookie Dough

There's so much more that I'm probably leaving out. BUT, if and when I do remember, I will do an UPDATE!  Please feel free to comment on this if you guys were there and have any favs of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment