Yelp

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I'm backkkkkk....Well, for now anyways!

Hello All-

Happy New Year! I know it's been over a year since I posted anything, but I had a legitimate reason: I met an amazing man last August and have been having the time of my life with him! But don't fret, I haven't stopped being a "veggiehiddentreasure" afficianado! As it happens, my boyfriend is also a foodie, a decadent-foods foodie, but a foodie nonetheless. So, needless to say we eat A LOT!

There's been a lot of change on the vegan/vegetarian scene in LA the past year and a half....Some great stuff, some not so great, so let's get to it...

1. CROSSROADS.  Yup, this gets the number one spot.  The opening of LA's first high-end entirely vegan menu is nothing short of AMAZING! On top of that, it doesn't hurt that the food is remarkably delicious. I've been there several times, and each time I enjoyed every single dish I tried (with the exception of the lasagna that seemed to have some rancid cheese action going on.) Here are some of my faves at Crossroads:
Pappardelle Bolognese

Scaloppini

Flatbread

Okra

Dessert

Scaloppini

If you haven't been to Crossroads yet, call and book a reservation IMMEDIATELY! You will be grateful you did...

No comments:

Post a Comment