Yelp

Monday, August 8, 2016

By Chloe Restaurant in Silverlake

So, I finally checked out the hot and new vegan restaurant in Silverlake. As you know, I am brutally honest, and although I am a vegan, I am a foodie first, and so, I will tell you what was BOMB and what wasn't SO BOMB...


This is the Kale Caesar Salad and the Air-baked fries. I love the salad and would def order again! Fries were good too.

This was the Mac & cheese, Pesto Meatball Sub, Regular Burger, and Avocado Pesto Pasta...LOVED THE AVOCADO PESTO PASTA! MUST GET! The burger was good too, but I didn't love the bread - Great thousand island sauce though All the rest were BLAH


Here's a close-up of the burger

Oh, and their desserts (cupcakes, cookies, etc) are INCREDIBLE! Chloe did win the Cupcakes Wars after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment